We release a month, for many holidays are around the corner and nothing can stop us from wanting to travel. These travelling tips from our Road Partners, the friendly blogs that visit us every Sunday in their section, bring us new plans to fill the next holidays with travel.
From Tuscany to Easter Island, passing through Rotterdam, Japan, Malaysia, Madeira … Cities with history, paradisiacal islands, hiking routes, curious corners…For all travellers, we have this selection that will surely inspire you for next summer.
- We start with the blog Prepare suitcases that takes us to one of the dream places in Italy: the best of Tuscany. Five-day car route. With stops in Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Volterra, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Siena, Buonconvento, Montalcino … is not it a good plan for holidays?
- Next, we go with the blog Pedaler y viajar, which brings us closer to Holland, to a modern and cosmopolitan city in its post: What to see in Rotterdam. A walk through the architecture of the city, from the avant-garde to the classical, with advice on where to sleep.
- We continue to travel thanks to Hasta Mari Puri, who leaves us her ten essentials in the old town of Krakow. An indispensable city for its history and with many attractions for the traveller.
- We changed the continent and moved to Asia with Wandering around Mundopolis: the Perhentian Islands: the hidden paradise of Malaysia. When to go, how to get there, what to see and do, the best beaches, accommodation … The perfect place to unwind on vacation.
- We continue in Asia, in this case, we go to the country of the Rising Sun with little travel that shows us Nara, the paradise of the deer. The former capital of Japan, it is ideal to meet on a day trip from Kyoto.
- We moved to the middle of the Pacific, three thousand kilometres from the South American coast to stop with Microbiologist traveller in Chile, specifically, we will know the Easter Island and the moáis. The first stop in a magical, mythical destination, which has continuity in the blog, where we continue discovering the island.
- And from island to island, because to finish, we want to look at Madeira with Two travelling, that propose our experience with such a suggestive name that we could not resist in our trip: Follow the path of the Clouds. A spectacular route between cliffs and exuberant nature, with unforgettable views.
We hope you have enjoyed this review and that they have inspired you for your next trips, which you are already planning because the holidays are coming!
If you write your own travel experiences on your blog or know a blog that you want to recommend, you can send us the information through our contact form to include them in our next Road Partners or leave a comment in this post. Happy Sunday!